Herbal capsules are some of the best ways to help ensure that you have access to some of the best way to keep yourself taking the right doses every time. Making yourself the right kratom capsule is very easy and cheaper than the off the bottle store shelf which allows you to take a fresh, organic, free fillers, formulated to help suit your specific needs. Here is a step by step guide on how to make kratom capsules at home.
The powdered organic herb:
This is one of the most essentials part of making the right kratom pills. Make sure that you have access to some of the best quality capsules which will make sure that you can prepare your DIY capsules.
Most capsules which you find are made of non-GMO and plant-based materials which can make it easy for digestion, fast-dissolving and also vegan.
A capsule machine:
A capsule machine is one of the best ways to make sure that you have the right machine to full up the empty capsules at the right dose every time.
A shallow dish:
A dish will make sure that any mishaps is collected and can be reused.
A glass jar:
A glass jar is essential as it allows you to store your capsules.
Follow the instructions
- Place the capsule machine in the centre of the shallow dish and pull apart all the empty capsule shells.
- Place the longer half of the shell in the machine open end first and fill the base and the smaller end of the machine on the top of the capsule machine.
- Bring the kratom powder and add little into the machine to help the machine distribute it powder well. Use a measuring cup to do so as it is easier to keep track of the dose.
- Use the capsule machine spreader to sweep back forth over the top of the herb as it can easily be distributed.
- Take the tamper and press down on top of the herb powder to get rid of any packed capsules.
- Alternate between using the spreader card to help evenly distribute the powder and press down gently.
- Once filled, you can use the spreader card to help sweep off the excess powder in the shallow dish.
- Take the bottom of the stand and place the top of the capsule machine, which will allow you to have the right machine top’s centre.
- You can take the top off and pack the capsules in, hold the jar and press on the back of the capsule machine to help finish the capsules from the jar.
- You can add more flavour to the herb which requires you to encapsulate the jar and shake to distribute the powder on the outside of each capsule.